High Protein Ancient Grain Brown Bread
FUTURELIFE® brings you Low GI, High Fibre, nutrient-dense goodness from a carefully selected blend of 3 ancient grains, 2 seeds and rolled oats all in a delicious, High Protein, NON-GMO and vegan-friendly brown bread.
|FUTURELIFE® HIGH PROTEIN ANCIENT GRAIN BROWN BREAD
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Serving size: 1 slice (55g)
|NUTRIENT||Unit||per 100 g serving||Per Serving||%NRV**
|Of Which Total Sugar||g||1.0||0.6||–|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||g||0.6||0.3||–|
|of which Trans Fatty Acids||g||<0.1||<0.1||–|
|of which Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||g||1.3||0.7||–|
|of which Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||g||1.5||0.9||–|
|of which Omega-3 Fatty Acids||mg||204||112||–|
|of which ALA||mg||204||112||–|
|Glycaemic Index (GI)||≤55||–||–|
|Glycaemic Load (GL)||–||11||–|
|***Essential Amino Acids which cannot be made by the body
**Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not determined
#Dietary Fibre method of analysis – AOAC 985.29
- High in Protein and contains 19 amino acids.
- It has a Low Glycaemic Index (GI), releasing sustained energy over a longer period of time, keeping you fuller for longer and assisting in blood glucose management.
- It is high in Dietary Fibre.
- Contains 9% mixed grains and seeds.
- It is non-GMO. For more information on our policy and audit procedures, please click here: futurelife.co.za/the-science/non-gmo
- It is a source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Who Can Use It
It’s ideal for the whole family, including active individuals, vegans and individuals living with diabetes.
Halaal, Kosher: Parev, GIFSA (Glycaemic Index Foundation of South Africa).
Good To Know
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not store in the refrigerator. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 2 months of freezing. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
1 slice (55 g).
Wheat, Gluten and Soy.
Naturally Free From
Cholesterol and Trans Fatty Acids.
Lactose, Eggs, Nuts.