FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® is the first and only scientifically formulated food that blends ground whole-flake oats and ancient grains (such as Organic Quinoa and Sorghum) together with 23 Vitamins and Minerals, 19 Amino Acids, Selenium and MODUCARE®.
– 46 Nutrients
– Dietary Fibre
FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® (Original Flavour)
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Serving Size: 50g
|NUTRIENT||UNIT||Per 100g||per 50 g serving|
|Of Which Total Sugar||g||15.1||7.6|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||g||1.7||0.9|
|Trans Fatty Acids||g||0.0||0.0|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||g||2.1||1.1|
|of which Omega-3 Fatty Acids||mg||57||29|
|of which ALA||mg||57||29|
|of which Omega-6 Fatty Acids||mg||2072||1036|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||g||2.3||1.2|
|Vitamin A (Retinol)||μg||270||135|
|Vitamin B Complex|
|B3 (Nicotinic Acid)||mg||4.8||2.4|
|B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mg||1.5||0.8|
|B9 (Folic Acid)||μg||120||60|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||mg||30.0||15.0|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||μg||5||2|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherol)||mg||4.5||2.3|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||μg||9||5|
|*** Essential amino acids which cannot be made by the body|
|Nutritional information as packed
#Dietary Fibre method of analysis – AOAC – 991.43.
*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not determined.
**%NRV Nutrient Reference Value for individuals 4 years & older.
- Providing a total of 46 key nutrients; is a source of Protein, 13 Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin H and Vitamin K), and 9 Minerals (Calcium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium and Zinc). It is also high in Chromium, Dietary Fibre and Energy and formulated with 19 Amino Acids.
- It is made from a unique blend of 5 different grains. These are Oats, Maize, Rice and two ancient grains, namely; Sorghum and Organic Quinoa. This blend guarantees that FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats™ is high in Dietary Fibre.
- Formulated with 50% Oats, a natural source of Manganese, Selenium, Phosphorus, Dietary Fibre, Magnesium and Zinc. It further provides a naturally-occurring fibre in Oats called Beta-Glucan, that has been found to assist in lowering cholesterol levels.
- It is high in Chromium which is a mineral that plays a vital role in the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels, as well as the synthesis of Cholesterol, Fats and Proteins.
- Provides a source of 2 Electrolytes (Calcium and Magnesium), which play an important role in maintaining a normal fluid balance in your body. These Electrolytes are also important during and after exercise for fluid replenishment and to prevent dehydration.
- It is non-GMO. For more information on our policy and audit procedures, please click here
- It is formulated with MODUCARE®, a daily immune supplement, made from a patented blend of natural plant sterols and sterolins, in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1. MODUCARE® is supplied exclusively to FUTURELIFE® under license from Aspen Pharmacare.
- It has an Intermediate Glycaemic Index (GI), releasing moderately sustained energy.
- It is Soy free for those suffering from Soy allergies.
Who Can Use It
It’s perfect for the whole family. It’s suitable for active individuals, professional athletes, lacto- vegetarians, individuals allergic to soy, and even kids!
Halaal; Kosher: Milchik
As a meal: For every 50g of FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats®, add approximately 100ml of hot (or cold) milk/water. Adjust the ratio to get your preferred consistency.
As a shake: Mix 50g of FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® with 200ml of hot (or cold) milk or water. Shake well and enjoy at home or on the go. Adjust the ratio to get your preferred consistency.
Gluten (Oats), Sodium Caseinate (Cow’s Milk Protein)
Naturally Free From
Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Lactose, Trans-Fatty Acids and Cholesterol.
Tartrazine and other Colourants.