FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains is the first and only scientifically formulated blend of 5 whole grains, including steel cut oats and ancient grains, combined for their inherent goodness. Each grain is carefully prepared to retain its whole grain properties and variety of fibres, providing a wholesome source of protein and fibre. Together with 13 essential vitamins, 7 minerals and 19 amino acids, Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains is a delicious choice for the whole family.
– 38% Reduced Sugar
– Source of Protein
– 43 Nutrients
– High in Fibre
FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains (Original Flavour)
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Serving Size: 50g
|NUTRIENT||Per 100g||per 50 g serving||%NRV per 50g**|
|Of Which Total Sugar||g||9.4||4.7||*|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||g||3.0||1.5||*|
|Trans Fatty Acids||g||0.0||0.0||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||g||1.6||0.8||*|
|of which Omega-3 Fatty Acids||mg||45||23||*|
|of which ALA||mg||45||23||*|
|of which Omega-6 Fatty Acids||mg||1583||792||*|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||g||2.4||1.2||*|
|Vitamin A (Retinol)||μg||270||135||15|
|Vitamin B Complex|
|B3 (Nicotinic Acid)||mg||4.8||2.4||15|
|B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mg||1.5||0.8||15|
|B9 (Folic Acid)||μg||120||60||15|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||mg||30.0||15.0||15|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||μg||5||2||15|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherol)||mg||4.5||2.3||15|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||μg||9||5||15|
|*** Essential amino acids which cannot be made by the body|
|Nutritional information as packed
#Dietary Fibre method of analysis – AOAC – 991.43.
*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not determined.
**%NRV Nutrient Reference Value for individuals 4 years & older.
- Providing a total of 43 key nutrients; is a source of Protein, 13 Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin H and Vitamin K), and 7 Minerals (Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Selenium and Zinc). It is also high in Chromium, Dietary Fibre and Energy and formulated with 19 Amino Acids.
- It is made from a unique blend of 5 different grains. These are Oats, SmartMaize™, Rice and two ancient grains, namely; Sorghum and Organic Quinoa. This blend guarantees that FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains is high in Dietary Fibre.
- Offers a 38% reduction in sugar##. A 50g serving contains 4.7g of sugar versus 7.6g in a 50g serving of Smart Oats®, thus Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains offers a 38% reduction in sugar.
- Formulated with 41% Oats, a natural source of Manganese, Selenium, Phosphorus, Dietary Fibre, Magnesium and Zinc. It further provides a naturally-occurring fibre in Oats called Beta-Glucan, known to assist in the management of blood sugar levels and cholesterol reduction.
- It is high in Chromium which is a mineral that plays a vital role in the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels, as well as the synthesis of Cholesterol, Fats and Proteins.
- It is non-GMO. For more information on our policy and audit procedures, please click here.
- It is formulated with MODUCARE®, a daily immune supplement, made from a patented blend of natural plant sterols and sterolins, in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1. MODUCARE® is supplied exclusively to FUTURELIFE® under license from Aspen Pharmacare.
- It is soy free, lactose free and wheat free.
Who Can Use It
It’s perfect for the whole family. It’s suitable for active individuals, professional athletes, lacto- vegetarians, individuals allergic to soy, and even kids!
Halaal; Kosher: Milchik
For every 50g of FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains, add approximately 125ml of boiled water. Adjust the ratio to get your preferred consistency.
TIP: For a creamier texture, after adding boiling water add warm milk as desired.
Gluten (Oats), Cow’s Milk (Sodium Caseinate)
Naturally Free From
Wheat, Soy, Cholesterol, Lactose, Trans-Fatty Acids and Tree Nuts.
Tartrazine and other added colourants.