FUTURELIFE® Tots is a toddler maize-based cereal with added milk powder to be an appropriate complementary food for toddlers 1+ years of age (13 – 36 months). It mixes instantly with pre-boiled and cooled water or milk and can be enjoyed as a delicious meal or snack anytime of the day.
– Gluten Free
FUTURELIFE® Tots (Tropical Flavour)
Serving Size: 25g
|NUTRIENT||Unit||per 100 g serving||Per 25g Serving||%NRV per 25 g **|
|Of Which Total Sugar||g||14.4||3.6||*|
|Of which Sucrose||g||12.1||3.0||*|
|Of which Lactose||g||2.3||0.6||*|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||g||2.8||0.7||*|
|Trans Fatty Acids||g||0.0||0.0||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||g||4.3||1.1||*|
|of which Omega-3 Fatty Acids||mg||499||125||*|
|of which Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA)||mg||499||125||*|
|of which Omega-6 Fatty Acids||mg||3810||953||*|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||g||2.2||0.6||*|
|Nutritional information as packed
*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not determined.
**%NRV Nutrient Reference Value for individuals 1-3 years
#Dietary Fibre method of analysis – AOAC – 985.29
Soy & Cow’s Milk
- It is formulated with full cream milk powder, therefore it can be mixed with just water. Want it creamier? While this product is intended to be enjoyed with pre-boiled, cooled water, it may be enjoyed with the milk you are currently feeding your toddler for a ‘creamier’ taste and texture.
- It is non-GMO. For more information on our policy and audit procedures, please click here: www.futurelife.co.za/the-science
- It has a unique fingerprint through a key ingredient called SmartMaize™. Why SmartMaize™? SmartMaize™ is a FUTURELIFE® exclusive cooking process that retains more of the nutritional value of wholegrain maize than if it had been cooked the normal way. This guarantees that FUTURELIFE® Tots is high in dietary fibre.
- Allows toddlers to explore texture. Our SmartMaize™ is high in dietary fibre, providing a thicker, grain-like consistency, introducing your toddler to the important world of texture.
- Made without any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Who Can Use It
It is safe for toddlers between the ages of 13-36 months.
Halaal; Kosher: Milchik
Good To Know
We believe in feeding smart from the start, which is why we use only the highest quality NON-GMO ingredients to make our great-tasting toddler cereals. Developed to meet the unique nutritional needs of toddlers, our cereals are made without any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
This food is not intended for infants under 6 months of age and early introduction is not recommended. From 6 months of age, together with breast milk, infants should be fed a variety of foods. Ask a health worker for advice.
Once opened consume within 4 weeks. Keep foil bag airtight to preserve freshness.
Unsafe and inappropriate preparation, storage and use can cause health hazards.
It is important to use only previously boiled and cooled water for the purpose of safe preparation.
Do not add salt or sugar.
- Wash your hands before preparing toddler food and ensure all utensils are clean.
- Measure ¼ cup (60 ml) of previously boiled, cooled water or milk and pour into a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons (25 g) of cereal into the bowl.
- Stir until smooth and feed your toddler with a clean spoon. Do not keep unfinished portion.
Soy & Cow’s Milk.
Gluten (Oats & Honey flavour only).
Naturally Free From
Artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Wheat, Gluten (Original and Tropical flavours only), Trans Fatty Acids, Cholesterol and Tree Nuts.