FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ is scientifically formulated to combine FUTURELIFE® Smart food™, 13 Vitamins and Minerals, 19 Amino Acids and MODUCARE®, with the crunchiness of baked, rolled oats and puffed rice.
– High in Dietary Fibre
– High in Energy
– Source of Protein
– High in Chromium
FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ (Original Flavour)
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Serving Size: 40g
|NUTRIENT||Unit||per 100 g serving||Per 40g Serving||%NRV per 40 g **|
|Of Which Total Sugar||g||20.9||8.4||*|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||g||5.7||2.3||*|
|Trans Fatty Acids||g||0.0||0.0||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||g||3.0||1.2||*|
|of which Omega-3 Fatty Acids||mg||100||40||*|
|of which ALA||mg||100||40||*|
|of which Omega-6 Fatty Acids||mg||2810||1124||*|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||g||5.3||2.1||*|
|Vitamin B Complex|
|B3 (Nicotinic Acid)||mg||7.2||2.9||18|
|B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mg||2.3||0.9||18|
|B9 (Folic Acid)||μg||180||72||18|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||μg||7||3||18|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherol)||mg||6.8||2.7||18|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||μg||14||5||18|
|*** Essential amino acids which cannot be made by the body|
|Nutritional information as packed
#Dietary Fibre method of analysis – AOAC – 991.43.
*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not determined.
**%NRV Nutrient Reference Value for individuals 4 years & older.
- Providing a total of 36 nutrients, source of 8 vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, D, E and H), contains 4 minerals (iodine, iron, selenium and zinc), and is formulated with 19 amino acids.
- High in dietary fibre, energy, chromium and carbohydrates
- It is a source of omega-3 fatty acids and protein.
- It is formulated with MODUCARE®, a daily immune supplement, made from a patented blend of natural plant sterols and sterolins, in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1. MODUCARE® is supplied exclusively to FUTURELIFE® under license from Aspen Pharmacare.
- It has an Intermediate Glycaemic Index (GI), releasing moderately sustained energy.
- It is specially coated in FUTURELIFE® High Energy Smart food™, which has a key ingredient called SmartMaize™. Unlike regular maize, SmartMaize™ is the result of a patented cooking process, which gives it a distinct profile and a unique “fingerprint”.
Who Can Use It
It’s perfect for the whole family including anyone over four years of age and active individuals. Those who are lactose intolerant or lacto-vegetarians can even enjoy it.
Halaal; Kosher: Milchik
As a meal:
As a meal: For every 40g of FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ add approximately 125ml milk. FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ is also delicious with yoghurt and/or fruit salad. You can even top up your favourite FUTURELIFE® Smart food™ with CRUNCH for an exciting change.
As a snack:
Enjoy FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ as a delicious snack between meals or in lunchboxes with no milk or water required.
As a snoothie:
Combine ½ a cup of milk and yoghurt, 1 small apple and/or other fruit, 40g of FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ , 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and blend until smooth.
Soy, Cow’s Milk, Gluten and Wheat. Made in a factory that uses tree nuts.
Naturally Free From
Lactose, Cholesterol, Trans-fatty acids and Tree nuts.
Tartrazine and other colourants.