The FUTURELIFE® High Protein SmartBar is a crunchy, low GI, on-the-go bar available in two delicious flavours: Peanut Butter Crunch and Chocolate Crunch. Formulated using SmartProtein3D to give you the protein content and quality you’ve come to expect from FUTURELIFE® High Protein products.
– 19 Amino Acids
FUTURELIFE® High Protein SmartBar (Chocolate Crunch Flavour)
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Serving Size: 1 bar (50g)
|NUTRIENT||Unit||per 100 g serving||Per 50g Serving|
|Of Which Total Sugar||g||21.4||10.7|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||g||8.0||4.0|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||g||2.6||1.3|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||g||2.3||1.2|
|Trans Fatty Acids||g||0.0||0.0|
|Glycaemic Index: Low|
|B3 (Nicotinic Acid)||mg||2.4||1.2|
|B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mg||0.8||0.4|
|B9 (Folic Acid)||μg||60||30|
|C (Ascorbic Acid)||mg||15.0||7.5|
- It contains 22% SmartProtein3D, a scientific blend of 3 protein sources (Whey, Caseinate, Soy) for a more balanced amino acid profile than a single protein source.*
- It contains 40 nutrients, including 19 vitamins and minerals, and 19 amino acids.
- It contains electrolytes that assist in rehydration and ensure correct body functioning.
Contains Glutamic acid – a conditionally essential amino acid.
- It contains soy lecithin, which improves brain function, aids in healthy weight loss, lowers cholesterol and prevents fat build-up in the arteries to promote heart health.
- It is formulated with MODUCARE®, a daily immune supplement, made from a patented blend of natural plant sterols and sterolins, in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1. MODUCARE® is supplied exclusively to FUTURELIFE® under license from Aspen Pharmacare.
- It is low GI, keeping you fuller for longer and assists in blood glucose management.
- It is non-GMO. For more information on our policy and audit procedures, please click here: www.futurelife.co.za/the-science/non-gmo/
Who Can Use It
It’s great for the whole family including athletes, those living with Diabetes and the weight conscious (as part of an energy controlled, balanced meal plan).
Good To Know
Latest international scientific research* has shown that a blend of proteins provide a more balanced amino acid profile than a single protein source. This is because of the different digestion rates of various proteins that are absorbed into the body over a longer period of time, thereby optimising the muscle repair process. This is why FUTURELIFE® High Protein SmartBar has been formulated with SmartProtein3D, a scientific blend of 3 protein sources (Whey, Caseinate, Soy).
*Source: Gregory L. Paul, Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol, 28, No. 4, 464S-472S (2009)
Enjoy it as an on-the-go snack or meal, as well as post-exercise to assist in the repair and maintenance of tired muscles.
Cow’s Milk, Soy
Naturally Free From
Wheat, Gluten, Trans-Fatty Acids, Egg and Nuts (except Peanut Butter Crunch).
Tartrazine and other Colourants.