FUTURELIFE® ZERO with OATS has been scientifically formulated with steel-cut oats to contain no added cane sugar, 539kJ of energy and only 2,0g of fat per serving. It can be enjoyed as a meal, snack, shake or smoothie at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Mixing instantly with just water or milk, it conveniently requires no cooking.
– 1,5g Fat
– High Protein
– No Added Cane Sugar
– High in Dietary Fibre
FUTURELIFE® ZERO WITH OATS
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Serving size: 40g
|NUTRIENT||Unit||per 100 g serving||Per 40g Serving|
|Of Which Total Sugar||g||1.9||0.8|
|Of Which is Sucrose||g||1.3||0.5|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||g||1.0||0.4|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||g||2.4||1.0|
|of which Omega-3 Fatty Acids||mg||161||64|
|of which Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA)||mg||161||64|
|of which Omega-6 Fatty Acids||mg||2300||920|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||g||1.5||0.6|
|Trans Fatty Acids||g||0.0||0.0|
|Vitamin A (Retinol)||μg||900||360|
|Vitamin B Complex|
|B3 (Nicotinic Acid)||mg||16.0||6.4|
|B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mg||5.0||2.0|
|B9 (Folic Acid)||μg||400||160|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||mg||100.0||40.0|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||μg||15||6|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherol)||mg||15.0||6.0|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||μg||30||12|
|***Essential amino acids which cannot be made by the body|
|Nutritional information as packed
#Dietary Fibre method of analysis – AOAC – 991.43.
*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not determined.
**%NRV Nutrient Reference Value for individuals 4 years & older.
- Providing a total of 41 nutrients, it is high in 13 Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E, H and K), 5 minerals (chromium, iodine, iron, selenium and zinc), a source of Copper and Manganese and formulated with 19 amino acids.
- It is also high in protein and dietary fibre.
- It is non-GMO. For more information on our policy and audit procedures, please click here: www.futurelife.co.za/the-science/non-gmo/
- It is formulated with MODUCARE®, a daily immune supplement, made from a patented blend of natural plant sterols and sterolins, in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1. MODUCARE® is supplied exclusively to FUTURELIFE® under license from Aspen Pharmacare.
- FUTURELIFE® ZERO with OATS has ZERO added cane sugar, and in turn has been formulated with Smart Sweetness, an effective combination of Stevia (a naturally occurring sweetener 300 times the sweetness of sugar), zero calorie Erythritol and Sucralose.
- Provides only 2g of fat per 40g serving.
- It is high in chromium, a mineral that studies suggest is vital in maintaining normal blood glucose levels, as well as the synthesis of cholesterol, fats and proteins.
- It is formulated with oats, a natural source of Manganese, Selenium, Phosphorous, Dietary fibre, Magnesium and Zinc. The naturally-occurring fibre in oats is called beta-glucan and has been found to assist in lowering cholesterol levels when consumed as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Who Can Use It
It’s perfect for the weight conscious*, active individuals, professional athletes, busy executives and lacto-vegetarians.
Halaal; Kosher: Milchik
Good To Know
The South African food-based Dietary Guidelines recommend that for effective weight management, one should follow an energy-controlled diet in combination with an exercise programme.* FUTURELIFE® ZERO with OATS has been formulated with only 539kJ and 2,0g of fat per serving, with no added cane sugar. It is also high in dietary fibre and protein to aid in weight management.
As a meal:
For every 40g of FUTURELIFE® ZERO with OATS, add approximately 100ml of cold water or milk. Adjust the ratio to get your preferred consistency.
As a shake:
Mix 40g of FUTURELIFE® ZERO with OATS with 140 – 160ml of water, low fat milk or yoghurt. Shake well and enjoy at home or on the go!
Adults: 40 – 80g
Kids: 40 – 70g
Naturally Free From
Wheat, Tree Nuts, Lactose, Trans-Fatty Acids and Cholesterol.
Tartrazine and other Colourants.