BUY ANY FUTURELIFE CEREAL FROM CHECKERS OR SHOPRITE KZN & STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A BMW 118i
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoters are Futurelife Health Products Groceries (Pty) Ltd and Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd(“The Promoters”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18, who have a driver’s licence and are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Pioneer Foods Groceries (Pty) Ltd and Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd, or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition.
3. This competition is open from 2 July 2018 – 2 September 2018. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. To enter, buy any of the following below mentioned Futurelife Products from any Shoprite, Shoprite Hyper, Checkers or Checkers Hyper store in KZN, and see your till slip for the USSD information on how to enter.
- Futurelife 500g Smart food
- Futurelife 1.25kg Smart Food
- Futurelife 500g High Protein Smart food
- Futurelife 500g Zero Smart Food
- Futurelife Smart Oats 500g
- Futurelife Kids Smart food and Smart Oats 500g
- Futurelife Crunch Smart Food 425g
- Futurelife Bran Flakes with Probiotics 460g
5. The winner will be selected at random by way of a draw conducted by the Promoters or a person appointed by the Promoters and the prize of 1 x BMW 118i will be awarded to one winner of the competition.
6. The draw will take place on 5 September 2018 and the winner will be notified by telephone, by 10 September 2018 and thereafter confirmed in writing. The organisers will endeavour to contact the prize winners on the telephone number provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
7. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners will have to make themselves available for a hand over in order to claim their prize within 30 days of the draw having taken place and at that time identify themselves with a bar coded South African ID book and sign a receipt for any prize received and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner may be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoters.
8. Licencing and registration fees for the prizes are included but the winners are responsible for all operating costs, maintenance, and insurance of the prizes.
9. Actual prizes/gifts may differ from the details shown anywhere during the Competition. Graphic depictions of prizes/gifts shown may not exactly match the finally delivered prizes/gifts and are only meant to be indicative representations.
10. The Promoters shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, its agents and staff.
11. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
12. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. You may be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Competition. The Promoters and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein in order to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the Promoters’, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoters. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
14. By entering the competition, you grant the Promoters and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name for Competition purposes in promoting or publicising the Competition, including right to name the winner(s) of the prize(s) in public and/or any social media forum. Promoters, however, do not have any obligation to use the winning entries for any purpose. The Promoters reserve the right to request that any images taken of the winner or staff be used for marketing purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline. All entries become the property of Promoters. By entering this competition, the Promoters reserves the right to communicate with you at any time during or after the competition and you may opt out from receiving such communication at any time.
15. All entrants indemnify the Promoters, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoters.
16. The Promoters assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoters are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoters on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
17. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.termsconditions.co.za throughout the period of the competition
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
20. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
21. NOTE : Any attempt to use tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
22. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
23. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
24. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.