FUTURELIFE® Zero Smart Food™<< BACK
FUTURELIFE® Zero Smart Food™ is the first and only scientifically formulated, low GI food to contain no added cane sugar and only 1,5g of fat per serving. It is also high in protein, energy and dietary fibre. It can be enjoyed as a meal, snack, shake or smoothie at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Mixing instantly with just water or milk, it conveniently requires no cooking.
Pack Sizes: 40g sachet, 500g,
What makes FUTURELIFE® Zero Smart Food™ so Smart?
- Providing a total of 42 nutrients, it is high in 13 Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E, H and K), 5 minerals (chromium, iodine, iron, selenium and zinc), a source of copper and formulated with 19 amino acids.
- It is also high in Protein, Carbohydrates and Energy, as well as a source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- It’s high in Dietary fibre! FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart Food™ has been scientifically formulated with a unique blend of soluble and insoluble fibres. These include maize, acacia fibre, inulin (prebiotic), soya and rice to assist in optimum gut health.
- Provides only 1.5g of fat per 40g serving
- It is non-GMO. For more information on our policy and audit procedures, please click here: www.futurelife.co.za/the-science
- It has a low Glycaemic Index (GI), releasing sustained energy over a longer period of time, keeping you fuller for longer and assisting in blood glucose management.
- It is formulated with MODUCARE®, a daily immune supplement, made from a patented blend of natural plant sterols and sterolins, in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1. MODUCARE® is supplied exclusively to FUTURELIFE® under license from Aspen Pharmacare.
- FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart Food™ has ZERO added cane sugar, and in turn has been formulated with Smart Sweetness™, an effective combination of Stevia (a naturally occurring sweetener 300 times the sweetness of sugar), zero calorie Erythritol and Sucralose.
Who can use it?
It’s perfect for the weight conscious*, active individuals, professional athletes, busy executives and lacto-vegetarians.
The GI Foundation of South Africa (GIFSA) (classified as an “often food”), Diabetes South Africa (DSA), Halaal and Kosher.
Good to Know
The South African food-based Dietary Guidelines recommend that for effective weight management, one should follow an energy-controlled diet in combination with an exercise programme.* FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart Food™ has been formulated with only 552kJ and 1,5g of fat per serving with no added cane sugar. It is also high in dietary fibre and certified as low GI by the Glycaemic Index Foundation of South Africa (GIFSA).
As a meal:
For every 40g serving of FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart Food™, add approximately 125ml (½ cup) of water or milk. Adjust the ratio to get your preferred consistency.
As a shake:
Mix a 40g serving of FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart Food™ with 150-200ml water, milk or yoghurt. Shake well and enjoy at home or on the go!
Soy and Cow’s Milk.
Naturally Free From
Wheat, Gluten, Tree Nuts, Trans-Fatty Acids and Cholesterol.
Tartrazine and other Colourants.
SmartMaize™ (Whole Maize Flour, NON-GMO), Degermed Maize (NON-GMO), Skimmed Milk Powder (Milk), Whole rice, Defatted Soya Flour (NON-GMO), FutureSoy™ (Whole Soy Bean Flour, NON-GMO), Soya Isolate (NON-GMO), Smart Fibre [Maize (NON-GMO), Acacia Fibre, Inulin, Soya (NON GMO), Rice], Flavourants, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Lecithin (Soya), Stabiliser (Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Smart Sweetness [Sucralose (Non-nutritive Sweetener), Erythritol, Steviol Glycoside], Vitamins and Minerals. MODUCARE®: Pine extract Sterols and Sterolins. VITAMINS: Vitamin A (RE), Vitamin B Complex: B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Nicotinic Acid), B5 (Pantothenic Acid), B6 (Pyridoxine), B9 (Folic Acid), B12 (Cobalamin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (TE), and Vitamin H (Biotin), Vitamin K. MINERALS: Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Chromium (Chromium Amino Acid Chelate) Iron (Ferrous Sulphate), Selenium (Sodium Selenite), Zinc (Zinc Sulphate), and Potassium (Potassium Iodide).